Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term Beyay Pharmacy Corporation or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at MGT Guerra Bldg., 1170 Don Chino Roces Ave., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati City. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our technical’s team written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Philippines.
RETURN EXCHANGE POLICY
We hope you will be happy with any items you’ve ordered from us, but if you’re not entirely satisfied, you’ll find details of our returns policy below.
- Products valid for RETURNS, REFUNDS, and OR EXCHANGES are only those received with defect or damage. While we understand that you might have changed your mind, we won’t be able to take these items back due to personal hygiene standards and merchant limitations.
- Products that are damaged can be REFUNDED, RETURNED, OR EXCHANGED within only 7 working days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect.
- Items must be returned in the condition you received them, which includes keeping any primary packaging unopened or the tamper-proof seal closed. You will lose your right to return an item if you unseal a product that needs to be sealed for health or hygiene reasons.
RETURN, REFUND, OR EXCHANGE PROCESS
- If you want to request for return, refund or exchange of item/s, we hope you can send us a note at [email protected] or contact us at 0917-589-9570 within 7 days upon receipt of the item. Please attach pictures of the said item and a description of the trouble you are experiencing with it.
- Beyay Pharmacy will cover the cost of shipment of returned items where the mistake has been ours. If by any circumstance Beyay Pharmacy agrees to a refund whereby the customer has made the error Postage to return the item will be paid for by customer. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount if the shipping policy is not met after the product/order return request.
- Refunds must be given in the form of original payment.
- Accepted return must then be received within 7 days of Return Request approval.
- Refunds and exchanges are given at the purchase price.
- Returned goods must be unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition for the return to be accepted. In the case the product does not meet the requirements when received by Beyay Pharmacy the customer will be contacted and the return will not be accepted.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
In the event you receive your order and it contains faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please contact us using the details below within 7 days of receiving the item. We will then decide on an individual basis on the course of action to take. This will either involve the product being refunded or replaced.
For more information about our Returns Policy or to contact us about a return you wish to make, please use the contact details below:
Beyay Pharmacy Corporation
1170 Don Chino Roces Ave., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati City
Contact Number: 0917-589-9570
Email: [email protected]