Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. In fact, this blue-green microalgae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that billions of years ago allowed the planet’s originating life forms to develop. Spirulina is the world’s first superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
What are the benefits of SPIRULINA?
- Spirulina is capable of treating arsenic poisoning and may remove heavy metal in the body.
- Spirulina fights allergies – spirulina stops the release of histamine.
- Spirulina regulates blood pressure – According to a Mexican study, both men and women who were taking 4.5g of spirulina daily reduced the rates of high blood pressure in just six weeks without any dietary changes.
- Spirulina manages cholesterol- spirulina has proven to be beneficial in preventing atherosclerosis (a hardening of the arteries caused by high cholesterol levels) and decreasing risk rates for cardiovascular diseases.
- Spirulina helps prevent cancer, specially oral cancer.
- Spirulina boost immunity- spirulina can enhance immune system function and prevent the development of viral infections
- Spirulina Improves Memory and Academic Performance.
- Spirulina protects the brain- from degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Spirulina is a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Spirulina has anti-inflammatory properties – Phycocyanin is the main active component of spirulina and gives it the unique blue-green color. Phycocyanin has the ability to eliminate free radicals and prevent the production of inflammatory molecules, thus providing impressive anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- Spirulina protects LDL Cholesterol from Becoming Oxidized.
- Spirulina is effective against anemia.
- Spirulina Improves Muscle Strength and Endurance.
- Spirulina helps with Regulating Sugar Levels.
15. Spirulina helps fight liver disease – protects those with chronic liver disease against liver damage, liver cirrhosis, and liver failure.
16. Spirulina helps with weight loss- eating this potent plant can satisfy you and your hunger.
17. Spirulina fights PMS symptoms.
18. Spirulina eliminates CANDIDA (fungal microbiota).
19. Spirulina helps manage HIV/ AIDS .
20. Spirulina keeps Skin Healthy- This will also increase skin metabolism, meaning you will boost your skin’s cell recovery and healing, which will keep your skin glow.
21. Spirulina may treat Hepatitis C- Spirulina possesses immune and antibacterial stimulating properties, which can help with treating the ailment.
22. Spirulina preserves bone health- Spirulina, due to the high amounts of calcium that are found in it, is known to be good for bones.
23. Spirulina reduces radiation sickness.
24. A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains;A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains; a. Protein: 4 grams. b. Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 11% of the RDA. c. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 15% of the RDA. d. Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 4% of the RDA. e. Copper: 21% of the RDA. f. Iron: 11% of the RDA. g. It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese, and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that we need.
25. Spirulina is a protein powerhouse- spirulina has the highest concentration of protein of any known food.
26. Spirulina powerful energy boost.